Facelift with collagen thread is a rejuvenating lifting therapy favored by its high safety and effectiveness in increasing collagen production, visibly rejuvenating the skin. Many ladies and men would like to have smooth and youthful skin but are still wondering whether they should lift the face with thread or not, and they do not know which cosmetic thread is right to treat it. Is it suitable, is it harmful, and how much does it cost? All will be answered below.
1. What is thread facelift?
Thread facelift (also known as collagen facelift) is a procedure that inserts specialized medical threads into the dermis layer of the skin. This is the layer that contains elastin and collagen, which is the area where wrinkles and sagging of the skin form. Instead of surgical removal of sagging skin, collagen thread or bio-threads will be used to create lifting force to stretch the skin, and at the same time stimulate the body’s self-healing response to cause the body to produce collagen in the treatment areas. Therefore, facelift with biological thread helps to fill wrinkles and repel signs of aging.
The small spikes along the sides of the thread will help it stay fixed in the skin in the direction of pulling up. Then, the thread will stimulate the body to strongly produce new collagen by causing an inflammatory reaction on the young fibroblasts. Then, the generated collagen will follow the spikes on the thread to gradually support the sagging tissue and stretch the sagging skin to create a smooth, youthful skin.
Collagen dramatically affects the condition of our skin. In addition to being used for wound healing, collagen also helps keep skin healthy, plump, and supple. If there is less collagen, sagging skin and wrinkles will appear. Based on the principle of stimulating the production of collagen under the skin, the collagen thread lift method helps to rejuvenate the skin continuously and affects the deep tissues to make the skin firmer.
2. Who should use thread facelift?
Those who are suitable for thread facelift therapy include:
- Young people who have sagging skin on the cheeks and forehead due to muscle weakness or various reasons.
- Women between the ages of 35 and 45, when the skin has many obvious changes due to aging.
- Those with older ages should use thread facelift therapy in combination with lifting surgery for the most effective results.
There are many other factors to evaluate whether a person is suitable for thread facelift therapy: conditions such as comorbidities, such as hemophilia, or whether the patient’s skin is infected or unwell or not.
To acquire more information, please visit Kho Thi Skincare and Clinic to have your skin examined by doctors and have the best choice for you.
You may also be prescribed other therapies such as Thermage FLX or Ultherapy to minimize costs as well as bring the best effect.
>> Xem thêm bài viết: Có nên đi nâng cơ mặt không?
3. Thread facelift process
Step 1: Visit Kho Thi
You will consult with a specialist doctor to choose the most appropriate skin rejuvenation method.
Step 2: Choose the right therapy and thread
The doctor will advise you on which type of thread is suitable. At Kho Thi Skincare and Clinic, we are fully equipped with all the best and high quality threads on the market. Each type of thread has different advantages.
The main material of most cosmetic sutures is polydioxanone (PDO), which is soluble in tissues and ultra safe because it has been used for a long time and is still used in medicine today. Moreover, this thread hardly causes any side effects or irritation.
Step 3: Carry out the implantation of thread lifting
The doctor will numb the area to be treated, shape lines on the face, and start performing the procedure. In each treatment session, the doctor has to implant a number of threads on your face, maybe even using up to 150 threads.
Step 4: Skin care after thread lifting
- Because this is an invasive treatment, the skin may be slightly swollen and bruised depending on each body. After one day, the above symptoms will disappear.
- Does not have a strong impact on the face. Instead, wear loose collared shirts or shirts so as not to rub your face when changing clothes.
- Limit vigorous exercise, do not steam your face, do not expose to direct sunlight for about 4 hours after the treatment.
- Care for your skin properly with cosmetics, especially use a gentle sunscreen with SPF 30.
>> Xem thêm: Phương pháp nâng cơ mặt nội soi hiêu quả
4. Should we do face lifting with thread?
To make a decision more easily, we should consider both the pros and cons of this facelift method. Here are the advantages of thread facelift:
- Facelift with collagen implant is a much less risky procedure than a surgical lift because it leaves no scars, severe bruising or prolonged bleeding. The time for placing the thread is also very short, only about 45 minutes at one time.
- Recovery from a thread facelift is relatively easy. You don’t need to be hospitalized. After the procedure, you can drive home and take care of yourself with ease. You can also return to work right away if there are no complications. The method minimizes the impact on the work and life of customers.
- There is no pain, only mild discomfort and its effects last up to 5 years. After 1-2 years, you can apply other beauty treatments without any effects.
- There are even non-dissolving threads that can last up to 10-20 years.
- The treatment is effective immediately after the implementation, the skin areas are stretched immediately and natural beauty is brought back by stimulating the natural collagen production to lift the face. As a result, the skin will be smooth, brighter and much more youthful.
- About the cost, thread facelift as well as other latest facelift technologies are lower in cost than traditional skin tightening and high tech lifting methods.
5. Notes when choosing a place for thread facelift
The rate of facial nerve damage is 0.7 – 0.9%. Therefore, the doctor’s role is very important in performing the minor surgery. A good and experienced doctor will be able to control all situations when performing a facelift. He or she can manipulate the thread deep into the dermis layer most accurately to help limit the level of invasiveness. Also, the doctor will avoid touching surrounding sensitive areas or facial nerves.
>> Xem thêm Có nên nâng cơ mặt HIFU
At Kho Thi Skincare and Clinic, we are proud to own a team of leading cosmetic doctors in Vietnam along with highly skilled doctors from Singapore and Korea. You can trust in the quality of our services.
Thread facelift has a really high beauty effect, but the ability to lift muscle is not outstandingly the strength of this method. For cases of severe sagging face, chin fat and cheek fat, you should refer to other high-tech skin rejuvenation methods such as Thermage FLX and Ultherapy. Sometimes you have to combine cheek liposuction or skin removal surgery to achieve the desired lifting effect.
Bài viết nổi bật
BOTULINUM TOXIN INJECTION FOR WRINKLE REMOVAL AND FACE REJUVENATION
REJUVENATION, WRINKLE REMOVAL AND ACNE TREATMENT WITH SILICA ALGAE
FACELIFT WITH COLLAGEN THREAD AND THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
PERMANENT HAIR REMOVAL WITH HAIR MOTIF REMOVER TECHNOLOGY
4D SOFTFORM SEMI-STRUCTURAL RHYNOPLASTY
ULTHERAPY FACE LIFTING – “GOLDEN” TECHNOLOGY FOR SKIN REJUVENATION WITHOUT SURGERY
LIP SPRAY AND TREATMENT – AQUALIP THE CREATION OF EXOTIC LIPS
SHAPE THERAPY, THE LIFTING MUSCLE TECHNOLOGY TO CREATE V-LINE FACE – REJUVENATING YOUR SKIN, LIGHTENING UP YOUR VITALITY