After only 3-4 treatment sessions with Picosure Plus, chronic melasma is no longer a concern of Hoang Trinh who suffered years of it.
The world’s leading melasma treatment technology
No matter how many types of cosmetics and treatments you have tried, melasma keeps coming back for more and even becomes more serious. If you find yourself in this situation, let Kho Thi help you with our definite solution – Picosure Plus.
By applying Picosecond Laser technology, Picosure Plus has been considered to be a big step forward in the beauty industry for pigment treatment since 2021 with its outstanding advantages and capabilities:
- Comparing to Yag Laser technology that only has two wavelengths (532nm and 1064nm), Picosure Plus has up to three wavelengths, 532nm, 755nm, and 1064nm.
- The wavelength of 755nm is considered the most effective frequency on melanin, which can disintegrate melanin strongly while minimizing damage to the skin.
- Because the laser affects the skin in just picoseconds, almost no damage or pain occurs.
- The machine removes melasma and freckles with an effective rate of up to 90% with completely no invasion and side effects.
- It minimizes the risk of hyperpigmentation and facilitates quick recovery time.
The solution to treating melasma for Artist Hoang Trinh
As a famous theater artist who has to perform regularly to entertain the audience, artist Hoang Trinh is aware that preserving her beauty is vital. Therefore, when melasma and freckles constantly appear due to age problems, she was extremely worried and even stressed. Before hearing about Kho Thi from her colleagues, she tried many treatments such as using cosmetics, going to a spa, and taking medicine without success.
The results of the examination showed that her skin background was quite weak and severely damaged. Her skin had mixed melasma, deep melasma, and even freckles. The best solution was Picosure Plus – the latest and most powerful melasma treatment technology that Kho Thi is proud to have in early 2021.
Different from previous laser technologies, such as Nd: YAG Laser with only 2 basic wavelengths, 532 nm and 1064 nm, Picosure Plus applies the achievement of Picoseconds (Laser impact in an extremely short time) with an additional wavelength of 755 nm providing optimal absorption on melanin. It helps increase the effectiveness of melasma treatment by many times.
Not only did her melasma and freckles conditions improved significantly, but the skin background was also thoroughly enhanced. Furthermore, she found that her skin became brighter, younger and smoother than before. During the treatment, she used sunscreen and moisturizers, and there was absolutely no diet or rest needed.
Let’s listen to her share about her Picosure Plus melasma treatment at Kho Thi here
For any questions about the technology as well as consultation on your melasma and freckles condition, please contact Hotline 1900 6717.