Ultherapy is the leading technology in the cosmetic industry with the most long-lasting and safest results today. When first learning about this technology, many people wonder how the effect is different from other methods and whether it hurts. Through this article, Kho Thi Skincare and Clinic will answer all your concerns and questions.
1. What is Ultherapy? The operating principle of Ultherapy lifting technology
Ultherapy is a modern, non-surgical rejuvenation technology that is certified by the FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) to be safe and effective after just one treatment. Ultherapy uses high-intensity focused ultrasound waves up to 60-70 degrees Celsius to stimulate collagen production to make skin firm, reduce wrinkles, and lift subcutaneous tissue.
The highlight of this technology comes from the operating principle of DeepSEE visualization technology that converts ultrasonic energy into images and then moves to the destination at a preset depth. From here, the heating system stimulates regeneration and proliferation of collagen fibers in the muscle layer hidden deep under the skin, gaining momentum to create the foundation for the muscular system of the whole face to be firm. This process takes about 6 months, from the beginning to the end of the treatment.
Có thể bạn quan tâm:
- Công nghệ Thermage FLX giúp căng da trẻ hóa hiện đại
- 10+ Cách giúp khuôn mặt thon gọn không cần phẫu thuật
2. A Comparison between Hifu and Ultherapy technology
Ultherapy and Hifu are two of the most modern non-surgical facelift technologies available today. Both apply ultrasonic focused ultrasound waves to impact on the dermis under the skin with a depth of 4.5mm. Using Ultherapy is quick, only 60 to 90 minutes. In Particular, there are no side effects for the body.
However, there are some differences between Ultherapy and Hifu that many of you may not be able to distinguish. Relevant details can be found in the table below:
|Feature||Ultherapy Technology||Hifu Technology|
|Ultrasonic beam||Micro-Focused Ultrasound (MFU)||High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound|
|Temperature||Use a temperature of 60-70 degrees Celsius to stimulate Collagen and Elastin||Use a temperature of 40 – 45 degrees Celsius to stimulate Collagen and Elastin|
|Lifting and skin rejuvenation effect|
|Time to maintain results||3 – 5 years||1 – 3 years|
|Cost||About 50 – 70 million VND depending on the area||About 30 – 40 million VND depending on the area|
As shown from the table, Ultherapy has many advantages over Hifu in terms of the ability to maintain results for up to 5 years, and to improve beauty efficiency in all areas up to 90%, especially not causing burns during the procedure. To demonstrate that Ultherapy is more effective than Hifu, let’s take a closer look at the effects that Ultherapy brings.
Possessing many outstanding features, but whether using Ultherapy technology to lift muscle is effective, let’s have a look with Kho Thi!
3. Does Ultherapy Technology Work?
Many customers have good feedback and expressed their regret when not knowing about Ultheraphy sooner. After all, most cannot deny the outstanding advantages and effectiveness that Ultherapy brings.
- It lifts the face and tightens the skin. Focused ultrasound energy passes through and does not affect the dermis and epidermis layers, increasing protein in the connective tissues. Then, it produces collagen itself to help lift and tighten aging skin such as eyebrows, smile lines, wrinkles around the eyes, and other areas.
- It rejuvenates all areas of the body. Ultherapy technology can be used to lift muscles in many parts of the body such as face, neck, abdomen, arms, calves, and many more. It can meet many beauty needs of our customers.
- Using Ultheraphy is quick. Customers will just need to lie down, experience the lifting process for 60 minutes to 90 minutes. This is suitable for busy people who want to receive the treatments in the most optimal time.
- There is no burning pain during the procedure. The ultrasonic energy goes slowly into each epidermis to help the skin have time to rest in the middle of the process. At the same time, before the procedure, the specialist will apply a protective gel layer to reduce the burn effect.
- There is no need for rest and no need to be invasive. After the treatment is complete, customers can leave immediately, and resume normal eating and drinking habits while protecting their skin from sunlight and dirt.
4. Who is suitable for Ultherapy muscle lifting technology?
Whether using ultherapy technology is good or not is still a concern of many people about this technology. Today’s beauty work attracts the attention of all genders, ages, and industries. You can use Ultherapy technology to meet your needs which is suitable for anyone who has sagging skin, loose skin, or many wrinkles.
Ultherapy will be especially suitable for women from 40 years old and men from 45 years of age who want to have a slim face without painful surgery. It is also a solution for those with wrinkled skin around the face, deep laugh lines or those with sagging breasts and abdomen that need improvement.
Thus, the answer is that this technology is a good choice for all customers. Because it uses a non-invasive method, it does not cause any harm to our customers.
5. How much does Ultherapy facelift cost?
At the moment, the average cost of facelift with Ultherapy technology is about 50 to 70 million VND depending on the treatment area. Specifically, the cost range for each Ultherapy area is as follows:
- With small areas on the face such as eyebrows, eye corners, cheekbones, smile lines, the prices range from 12 to 15 million.
- For half of the face, the price is at about 30 million.
- For the whole face, the price is at about 70 million.
- For the neck, shoulder-chest, arms, abdomen, the price can be up to 100 million.
In general, the price difference when taking Ultherapy depends on the location the client wants to treat. Besides, the price of Ultherapy facelifting depends on many other factors, namely:
Ultherapy lifting technology can be done in any areas of the body that customers request. Especially in areas with hard adipose tissue, the treatment time is longer than with other skin areas. Usually, Ultherapy rejuvenation of the neck, chest, abdomen, thighs will cost more than the rest.
Number of treatments:
Ultherapy lifting technology will be done at least 1 to 2 times for each rejuvenation course. Depending on the skin condition and the needs of each customer, the number of treatments will be increased or decreased. To have the best treatment regimen, you should visit our doctor for direct examination and specific advice.
Actual skin condition before treatment:
Before performing, the doctor will conduct an examination and check the aging level of your skin as well as whether your body is suitable for this technology. Based on the actual skin condition, the doctor gives the treatment plan with suitable times to achieve the best effect.
The modernity and improvement of the machine line:
Advanced machine technologies increase the effectiveness of the treatment, which means that the cost of implementation increases. Choosing a cosmetic center with modern machinery helps you not only maintain the best post-implementation results but also save treatment costs many times. If you choose a clinic with poor quality, the skin condition will be damaged, therefore get worse and will require more moneyfor repairing and post care.
Doctors with many years of experience will offer appropriate treatment regimens with a suitable budget for each client. At the same time, an effective machine technique will bring customers the most comfortable and pleasant feeling. Our beauty clinic has a team of highly skilled doctors and nurses who are committed to bringing efficiency with reasonable service prices.
The professional working process of a beauty clinic:
Professional reputable clinics always care about customer experience. They are ready to give dedicated advice and support to answer customers’ questions as quickly as possible and do not make customers wait too long.
6. Frequently asked questions when using Ultherapy lifting technology
It has been proven that Ultherapy has good results from customer feedback. However, it is not difficult to realize the confusion and anxiety of some customers before deciding to experience this lifting technology. Here are a few questions that Kho Thi Skincare and Clinic often encounters when advising customers on Ultherapy technology.
Is Ultherapy Lifting Painful?
Most clients who undergo Ultherapy experience a stinging sensation or possibly pain. However, the pain more or less depends on the tolerance of each person. In general, the pain is predictable, they are often likened to “pins and needles”. In particular, the area of rejuvenation may be dull after treatment and you do not need to take pain relievers because the pain will go away on its own after a few days.
Who should not use Ultherapy?
Ultherapy technology brings great results to women. However, there are some cases that should not use it or should consult a doctor before doing it:
- Pregnant and lactating women.
- People with open wounds or infections in the skin that want to be rejuvenated.
- People who have injected muscle relaxants or mucus thinners.
- People who have had a metal tissue transplant.
- People who have had chemical peels before.
How long does Ultherapy maintain its result?
Ultherapy lifting technology will help shorten the time of skin aging to a maximum of 3 to 5 years. Although Ultherapy technology does a good job of “turning back time” for women, the natural aging process still occurs. Therefore, how long the effect after doing Ultherapy is maintained depends on the level of skin aging of each individual. To maintain the best skin, you can repeat Ultherapy after 8 months to 1 year.
How is Ultherapy different from current technologies?
Ultherapy lifting uses micro-wavelengths to act from deep within the skin to stimulate the production of direct collagen fibers. This is not possible with conventional lifting technologies or other solutions which only temporarily affect the skin surface without going deep into the “roots”. In addition, Ultherapy is highly regarded by experts in its ability to provide results comparable to surgical skin tightening methods.
7. Where is Ultherapy technology prestigious?
Kho Thi Skincare and Clinic is proud to lead the quality of Ultherapy lifting technology with a special customer care process, modern machinery system and a team of medical doctors and medical specialists from Vietnam and internationally such as Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Australia and the US and many more. We promise to be your guardian angel to help you achieve your desired beauty. Nearly 2 decades of development along with millions of young and beautiful customers have contributed to affirming the position of Kho Thi Beauty Spa and Clinic today.
8. Results achieved by customers after performing Ultherapy skin rejuvenation at Kho Thi
Many famous Vietnamese stars have experienced Ultherapy skin rejuvenation technology at Kho Thi and have had positive feedback. Let’s discover how the advantages of Ultherapy technology at Kho Thi has conquered customers.
- The effect of skin tightening, with up to 40% and the most obvious with 99% after 2 months.
- The effect of removing wrinkles on the forehead, eyes, nasolabial folds, cheeks, which can be seen after the implementation.
- The effect of quickly lifting sagging skin, helping high and slim facial muscles, as well as reducing double chin.
- The effect of smooth natural skin care from direct collagen.
Meritorious Broadway Artist Thanh Loc shares about Ultherapy lifting service
At Kho Thi, we provide Ultherapy lifting services with modern machines, a team of skilled medical estheticians and a rejuvenating lifting process suitable to each customer. We always keep in mind that taking trust and true value to customers is the core of our operation. If you are in need of skin rejuvenation with Ultherapy technology, do not hesitate to contact us immediately for advice and to schedule an appointment as soon as possible.