Acnerapy 4.0 is the exclusive acne treatment at Kho Thi. It has the ability to get rid of the most stubborn acne, helping you regain your beauty and confidence. Let’s discover the acne treatment method that not only women but also men trust right away!
Understand the exact causes to treat acne at the root
In fact, there are many causes of acne on the skin. However, according to dermatologists, there are 5 most common ones:
- Puberty, hormonal disorders in pregnant women.
- Improper skin care.
- Cosmetic abuse.
- Stress, staying up late, eating excessive fried/hot food, using stimulants, living in a polluted environment and many more.
Therefore, the usual approach to treat acne with creams, drugs, and natural ingredients will only have a therapeutic effect on the surface of the skin. Acne will easily return when the root causes are not treated.
Acnerapy 4.0 – The first acne treatment applying the miraculous ability of Antrodia Cinnemomea
What is Antrodia Cinnamomea?
Not many people know this name, but it is not strange for the upper class of Taiwan. It appears in luxurious gifts or expensive prescriptions.
Antrodia Cinnamomea is actually just a fungus which only exists in such a special circumstance as living mushroom in the hollow of its host trees growing at an altitude of 2000 meters. Because of this “rare” natural occurrence, finding Antrodia Cinnamomea is as difficult as locating a canary nest on a cliff. Furthermore. In order to maximize the medicinal properties of AntroCina, people have been collecting it for personal usage.
The value of Antrodia Cinnamomea lies in its extraordinary medicinal properties. Dozens of incurable diseases can be repelled and even completely cured thanks to it. Moreover, another rare property making this mushroom known as Taiwan national treasure is the ability to reverse aging. Beside detoxifying and healing properties, Antrodia Cinnamomea also has the effect of revitalizing cells that have been aged or damaged over time.
What types of acne can be treated with Antrodia Cinnamomea?
Antrodia Cinnamomea can treat most types of acne. Actually, it can:
- Eliminate puberty acnes, hormonal acnes, and allergic acne.
- Blow away hidden acnes, inflammatory acne, pustules, blackheads and many more.
- Dispel acne-causing agents and bacteria.
Experienced dermatologists have examined and developed acne treatment regimens using Antrodia Cinnamomea
Depending on each skin condition, the doctor will prescribe a separate treatment regimen for each person and each acne condition of the skin.
Why is Antrodia Cinnamomea used to treat acne?
In the fungus, there are more than 78 compounds, including Vitamins, Nucleic Acid, Amino Acid, Triterpenoids, Adenosine, SOD, Ergosterol, Immunity Protein, and trace elements such as calcium, iron and many more.
With such rare ingredients, it is not only popularly used in the treatment of diseases like diabetes, stomach, cardiovascular, kidney disease, cancer prevention but also applied in cosmetology to treat acne thanks to its ability to detoxify, support liver function, antibacterial, and anti-allergic.
Pictures of customers who completely treat acne with Acnerapy 4.0
Outstanding advantages of Acnerapy 4.0
Antrodia Cinnamomea can:
- Effectively treat all types of acne, such as blackheads, whiteheads, inflammatory acne, acne under the skin, cystic acne, cystic acne and more.
- Kill > 90% of acne and minimize the recurrence of acne.
- Tighten pores and visibly reduce oiliness.
- Treat skin pigmentation, age spots, freckles, and skin fungus.
- Detoxify liver, supplement vitamins and nutrients to help brighten skin naturally, fade wrinkles and reverse signs of skin aging.
- Limit the inflammation and spread of acne due to improper squeezing.
- Counter the disadvantages of conventional acne treatment technologies on the market, therefore leaving no pain, no skin damage, no scars, or bruises.
Acnerapy 4.0 acne treatment service is currently on great promotion. Contact Kho Thi Skincare and Clinic via Hotline 1900.6717 or leave your information for detailed advice.