When approaching the age of 30, the body begins to show signs of aging, making the skin no longer retain its youthful appearance as well as original elasticity and firmness. Meanwhile, conventional skin care methods are only seen as temporary measures to slow down the aging process. Therefore, to be able to retain youth and regain a youthful and radiant look for the skin, many women have turned to high-tech skin rejuvenation methods. Shape Therapy is one of the solutions preferred by many women because of its safety and high efficiency. Please read this article to better understand this special technology.
1. Is Shape Therapy technology good?
Shape Therapy is a skin rejuvenation technology that has been trusted by many famous artists and received high praise from more than 1,000,000 customers who have used and received success beyond expectations.
1.1 What is Shape Therapy Technology?
Shape Therapy is a skin lifting and rejuvenating technology that uses laser light on aging skin, helping to fortify skin texture, and restore damaged cells while giving you firm and smooth skin.
Shape Therapy has the same mechanism of action as Shape Therapy technology and is now widely applied in more than 50 countries around the world. Moreover, it is also certified by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as an effective and highly safe technology in the cosmetic treatment of skin tightening.
However, the question is whether Shape Therapy and Ultherapy are effective? In fact, many customers after experiencing these two technologies say that they are 5-10 years younger after only the first one or two treatments — their faces are also look slimmer and younger. The skin rejuvenation effect that Shape Therapy brings can be maintained for up to 2 years.
1.2 Operating principle
Shape Therapy technology uses Smooth waves to impact skin tissues at different depths from 3 to 4.5mm. When the Smooth Mucosa frequency is in contact with the skin surface, it will produce a large amount of heat (60-70 degrees Celsius) through the skin, both destroying the melanin pigments accumulated on the skin and stimulating the production of collagen and elastin.
As a result, it enhances the skin’s natural ability to absorb oxygen, restores the function of skin cells, smooths wrinkles and firms the skin. With Shape Therapy’s special mechanism of action, customers will not have to perform any surgeries but still achieve the effect of skin regeneration from the inside while removing and improving freckles, dark spots and freckles at the same time.
1.3 Intended customers
Shape Therapy technology is suitable for both men and women and for many different subjects having:
- Aging skin, wrinkles, and folds
- Melasma, freckles, dull skin
- Large pores, loose skin, loss of inherent elasticity and firmness
- Those who want to remove keloid and concave scars are not too serious
- Those who need facial rejuvenation, high-tech lifting
2. Is Shape Therapy facelift technology, creating V-line face, good?
– It is non-invasive and non-surgical. Unlike conventional plastic surgery technologies, Shape Therapy helps women achieve high beauty effects without surgery. As a result, the treatment process with Shape Therapy does not cause any pain or discomfort to the client.
– It has no chemicals, so it is absolutely safe. Shape Therapy rejuvenation method does not use any chemicals during the treatment process. Therefore, women can be completely assured of the safety that this technology brings to their skin and health.
– Customers do not need time to rest. Immediately after completing the treatment with Shape Therapy skin rejuvenation technology, they can return to daily life and wear makeup as usual.
– It increases collagen production for skin. Collagen is an important nutrient that helps increase elasticity and firmness of the skin. Therefore, when the skin loses collagen, it will easily become loose and not as youthful as before. The Smooth wave mechanism of Shape Therapy helps penetrate deep into the skin structure, thereby stimulating the skin to produce collagen and reverse skin aging.
– It reduces wrinkles and helps the face look younger. When women enter middle age, wrinkles and crow’s feet will be more likely to happen. However, with the support of Shape Therapy technology, those problems will no longer happen because this method will help erase wrinkles, fine lines, slim the face, tighten the skin, and help women look like they are 5-10 years younger.
– The treatment time is short but its effect is long-term. A course of lifting and rejuvenating skin with Shape Therapy is usually done in about 90-120 minutes only. With only the first treatment, you will quickly notice the difference in your skin. The effects of the skin rejuvenation process brought by Shape Therapy can last from 1 to 2 years, depending on the skin care regimen, age and skin aging process of each person.
– It can be applied to many different skin areas. Due to the use of many different tips, Shape Therapy technology can be applied to many different skin areas such as eyes, forehead, chin, eyebrows, and neck.
3. The process of skin lifting, creating V-line face with Shape Therapy:
A course of skin lifting and rejuvenation with Shape Therapy technology will include the following steps:
Step 1: Our doctors will check the actual condition of the skin and the level of aging to build a suitable skin treatment course.
Step 2: Clean the skin to be treated. It is possible to combine with a relaxing massage.
Step 3: Use Shape Therapy technology to treat the area. The treatment regimen will vary depending on the need and skin area of each person. Customers can choose to treat each skin type and area separately such as loose skin, flabby skin, dark spots, melasma or combine them in a common course.
Step 4: Consult customers on how to take care of their skin after treatment (it may be different depending on skin type and skin condition after treatment).
4. Dos and Don’ts after performing face lifting and rejuvenation with Shape Therapy
After performing the treatment with Shape Therapy, customers should note the following issues to get smooth and long-lasting bright skin:
- Moisturize the skin regularly to avoid dehydration while preventing aging and nourishing the skin from the inside.
- Apply sunscreen and carefully protect your skin when going out. Rays such as UV or UVA can damage your delicate skin, leading to faster aging.
- Combine the use of anti-aging skin products to maintain beautiful and bright young skin.
- Drink enough water. It is one of the simplest ways to keep your skin supple and vibrant. If you do not want your skin to dry out and age prematurely, you should make it a habit to drink enough 1.5-2l of water per day.
- Especially, try to add a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily diet. These are all foods containing many vitamins and minerals that are very good for your skin, helping to keep your skin healthy and smooth.
These are some basic information about the lifting and rejuvenating technology, Shape Therapy. For more information, please contact us immediately via Website, vienthammykhothi.vn or Fanpage, fb.com/vienthammykhothi to be supported as soon as possible.